Select Eldercare employees are professional, caring, compassionate and committed to providing quality care to all of our clients.
At Select Eldercare we expect our caregivers to do more than just prepare meals, dust and get our clients ready for the day. We want to engage our clients and encourage them to stay active and involved in life. These type of activities include visiting friends, taking walks, attending community events and/or classes, continuing favorite hobbies like visiting the library or local community center, playing cards, doing puzzles, writing letters and reminiscing.
Our caregivers are:
- Have good communication skills
- Outgoing in nature
A Select Eldercare caregiver enjoys what they do!
If you posses these qualities, then we want you to be a part of our team. We offer competitive salary, paid training and a rewarding career that offers opportunity for growth and personal satisfaction.
In order to become a member of the Select Eldercare team, the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of the on-line application
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States (acceptable forms of identification include a valid drivers license AND Social Security card or 1-9 acceptable documentation)
- You have a minimum of two years experience as a CNA, CHH
- Provide three employment references and two personal character references
- Provide proof of auto insurance